Laminate brands we carry
Mannington laminate offers the most realistic wood and tile looks available. Our laminate flooring is one of the most durable and environmentally friendly floors you can buy. And Mannington laminate offers all that…and more. Made from over 70% recycled content, using low-VOC inks and adhesives, Mannington laminate is FloorScore certified, ensuring good indoor air quality for your home. Our laminate collection has won more awards for styling and performance than any other…over two dozen in the past five years! And laminate offers many advantages over other flooring types. All of this and our product line is 100% made in the USA.
Mohawk RevWood laminate flooring offers great looks at affordable prices. It’s also durable. Kids? Pets? Relax. With a laminate floor, you won’t have to worry. Our laminate floors are made to stand up to high traffic and high impact. And laminate is versatile too – it can be installed in any room in your home, wherever you want the beauty of hardwood, stone, or tile without the cost and maintenance.
Laminate flooring from Pergo Elements can be installed in any room in your home. It’s also very durable. Pergo laminate can stand up to busy households with kids and pets. And laminate wood flooring is stylish too, coming in a wide range of styles and colors
Laminate floor care & cleaning
You undoubtedly chose a laminate floor because of its beauty and its durability. Laminate floors last a long time, and will last even longer if properly cared for.
When necessary, mop using Dura-Luster Laminate Floor Cleaner. Exposure to water can damage laminate flooring, so if you choose to clean with water, make sure to use a damp mop.
EASY CARE STEPS FOR LAMINATE FLOORS
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to collect tracked-in dirt and absorb excess moisture.
- For added indentation resistance, use felt floor protectors on chairs and other furniture. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be.
- Laminate floors are tough, but they can be scratched and gouged. So do not allow dirt and grit to stay on your floor. Also, do not drag sharp objects and furniture across the laminate surface.
- Vacuum your floor regularly, but be sure to use soft brush attachments on your vacuum. Do not use a vacuum with a rotating beater bar.
ROUTINE LAMINATE FLOOR CARE & CLEANING
- Sweep or vacuum using the wand attachment, then follow with Dura-Luster cleaner.
- For spills, just wipe them up with a cloth or sponge.
- Allow time for the floor to dry after washing.
- Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or wet feet.
- Use soap-based detergents or “mop and shine” products, as these may leave a dull film on your laminate floor.
- Use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch your floor. And, in very sandy areas or at the beach, sweep or vacuum regularly.
- Wax or polish your floor.
- Attempt to sand or refinish a laminate floor.
For routine care and maintenance of laminate floorings, we recommend Dura-Luster Laminate Floor Cleaner, available from Greater Tennessee Flooring.